torsdag den 14. november 2013

Versatile Blog Award

Hello! 

I was recently nominated for "The versatile blog award". This is my first ever time to ever be nominated for something, so I am really happy! 

First of a Big thank you to Keiko for nominating me! (Hint: Click on her name to go directly to her blog!) Keiko is a beautyblog with tons of korean beauty reviews and awesome makeup tutorials, so don't miss out! 

Versatile Blogger Award

There are some rules for the nominating. I'll post them down below: 

1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
4) Write down 7 facts about yourself.


I therefore nominate these awesome bloggers! (Click their names to go to their blog!)

She's a cute asian beautyblogger with lots of interesting stuff on her pink blog. She's awfully adorable, so kindly check her out! 
A philippino girl and beauty blogger. She has so many interesting and detailed reviews! Especially asian cosmetics. 
So many great tutorials for k-pop artists, so if you love korean popstars she is worth a look! A talented cutie!
Blogging about everything: tutorials, personal, reviews, beauty and makeup, and much more. Check her out!
The cutest caucasian girl you'll ever find. Her blog is full of k-pop, circle lenses, pink-ish girly cutie stuff, beauty, makeup, and korean cosmetics. And her pictures have crazy quality. She's always updated on the newest korean makeup-products, you can be sure about that!
Lots of different beauty-related stuff. Makeup, circle lenses, reviews.~~
Another caucasian girl with a huge love for kpop! Also posts about fashion and beauty in the korean and japanese world! 

Now, that's the 7 most recent blogs I've discovered. I don't follow too many people yet, the rest I follow are big bloggers like Wengie, Daphne Charice, theChency and so on. (I don't think they are considered versatile haha ~) 

So, yes, if you please go check these bloggers out, and also don't forget to check the awesome girl who nominated me, in case you missed it, just click this link right here -> http://keikoxoxo.wordpress.com

Now, 7 random facts about me. I think I will shift between postive and negative facts. 

1. I just celebrated half year anniversary with my lovely boyfriend two days ago ♥
2. I suffer anxiety and insomnia. Boh. :( 
3. I have really long, slim legs! I'm 172cm/5'7, so there's lots of leg hahah ~
4. I'm born and maybe doomed to have a small, almost flat chest. TT^TT
5. I speak 3 languages fluent, and I am currently learning ASL and mandarin!
6. I have a busy shedule.. I go to college, I work, I go to fitness, swimming, see my friends, go to group therapy and 'normal' therapy, takes drivers license, and tries to blog inbetween too. Gimme a break!
7. I am a proud feminist! 

I know these facts sucked, but I just really couldn't find anything interesting about me haha ~

Alright, hope you enjoyed.  ♥






1 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Send en kommentar